Stacey & Marc | Seattle Wedding Videographer | Axis at Pioneer Square
"True love has a habit of coming back."
This was definitely the theme of Stacey & Marc's day. These two have such an amazing love story. They met in high school, fell in love, but then went their separate ways when the distance became too much. Years later, they reconnected on Facebook when Marc recommended Stacey try Zzz-Quil because she couldn't sleep (SUCH a great story). Since that moment, they've been inseparable. Their wedding day was a true reflection of their personalities - adventurous, fun, and focused on making sure every single wedding guest had fun. They had it all - a hot dog cart, a paper airplane toss after their first kiss, a t-shirt cannon instead of a traditional bouquet/garter toss, SKEE BALL (!!!!), late night pies, hangover kits... the list goes on and on. I had the best day ever as their videographer and was so honored to be the one they chose to capture their day! Check out the vendor list at the bottom of this post to see the badass team that helped put all of it together.
Their favorite moment?
"Oh man it is so hard to just pick one single moment but I think my favorite moments from the day were shooting off the t-shirt cannon and leaving in the pedicab through the sparklers!"
Why Marc & Stacey made videography a priority:
"We chose to make it a priority because photography only captures instances and not the full essence of a wedding. Having a video is priceless because we get to see our wedding from someone else's perspective. We get to relive the ceremony and hear the wonderful words of our loved ones who toasted us on our happiest day. Every time we watch it we tear up because it's so awesome to have these memories to look back on. I always urge everyone I know who is getting married soon to consider videography. It is something they will never regret."
Five Favorite Frames:
- Photos: Lionlady Photography
- Coordination: Erika P Hernandez
- Venue: AXIS Pioneer Square
- Hair & Makeup: Pacific Brides Professional Mobile Hair and Makeup Artistry
- Florals: Flora D' Amore Floral Artistry
- Rentals: R&R Party Rentals
- Lighting: Crimson Haze Event Lighting
- Skeeball: National Event Pros
- Catering: Shooby Doo Catering
- Music/Emcee: Bootleg Sunshine
- HOT DOGS: Dante's Inferno Dogs
- Officiant: Tie the Knot with Pastor Dave
- Photo Booth: Shutter Bus Co.
- Cake: Celebrity Cake Studio
- Getaway Vehicle: Seattle Pedicab
- Magician: Nash Fung - Magician
- Late Night Snack: A la Mode Pies
- Event Painter: Sam Day - Wedding Painter